- I’m thinking of going in for the New Yourk Marathon next year.
- My father went through some difficult times in his life.
- Unemployment and high crime levels often go together.
- He decided to go through with the operation even though there were risks.
- I refused to go along with their decision to close the youth club.
- I didn’t realise how late it was and I went on studying till after midnight.
- We had to go without hot water for 24 hours while they were repairing the pipes.
- Do you think I should go in for tha advanced level exam? It might be too difficult.
- She just went off without saying goodbye. I wonder if I offended her?
- What was going on in the staffroom at lunchtime? I heard someone shouting.